If I am a victim mentioned in a report, will the Sheriff`s Office give the suspect a copy of the incident report?
Yes, the suspect can obtain the public copy of the report. However, if domestic in nature the victim’s information is restricted. The suspect can obtain the complete incident report with a court order signed by a judge.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...