What do I do if I lose my carry concealed weapon permit?
You must immediately report the loss to the Sheriff`s Office and sign an affidavit as to the loss. The information will be sent to the SBI and another permit will be issued to you. Do not carry a weapon concealed without your permit.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...